North-Wright operates aircraft such as the Twin Otter that can land on small lakes, rivers, bush airstrips, mountain strips, and level makeshift landing areas in the barren lands and on ice. This flexibility gives North-Wright the ability to provide a variety of charter services to meet the needs of a large number of clients.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, all charters must be purchased to confirm their status. Charter quotes or charter inquiries will not be placed on the schedule.
- Payments can be made using a credit card, wire transfer, e-transfer, or purchase order. Any other forms of payment would require management and accounting approval.
- Quoted prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in fuel and service prices.
- During change requests by the customer, confirmed charters which require additional services or call outs are subject to a final price adjustment. These include but are not limited to weather, fuel, runway, and service call outs.
- Confirmation of the charter is only confirmed once purchased in full and is subject to availability.
- A “change” will be any request by the customer which affects the time, location, length, or aircraft type of the charter. Changing the manifest does not constitute a change unless it affects the aforementioned.
- Changes made after the commencement of the charter are also subject to hold and other applicable fees.
Charters can only changed, free of charge, up to 24 hours after purchase.
Once the 24 hours from purchase has expired, charters are subject to a change fee of $250.00/CAD per change.
Any charter cancelled inside of 96 hours from the starting departure of the charter will be subject to a 33% contracted price cancellation. This fee does not include the price of fuel and oil.